We are thrilled to be able to welcome students back to Frontier. ALL students now have the option to return for In-Person Instruction beginning on the dates below. These are the details associated with returning:
- Students returning to campus will have in-person instruction for all of their classes with their teachers. Below are the return dates for each grade level as set by KHSD.
- Seniors - Current
- Freshman - Wednesday April 21st
- Juniors and Sophomores - Wednesday April 28th
*These dates are subject to change based on local health guidelines
- The student schedule will remain the same (Titan and Quest days)
- Safety guidelines will be followed including masks and social distancing (3ft for students in the classroom). For an extensive list of our safe campus COVID protocols, (click here)
- Passing periods between classes will continue to be 10 minutes
- Upon dismissal at 1:00pm, ALL students are eligible to take a "grab and go" lunch
- We would like to honor your choice to return to school, therefore formal communication must occur between the school and parent regarding changes to learning setting (i.e. switching between distance learning and in-person)
- For students remaining on distance learning, there are no changes to their classes or how they receive instruction.
Parents, please click the link below ONLY to opt your student out of returning to Frontier for in-person learning.
**Please call our office between 7:00am and 3:30pm at 829-1107 with any questions.