Modified Quarantine: Unvaccinated Students without symptoms may discontinue quarantine after:
- Day 10 without a COVID-19 test OR
- Day 7 if testing negative on COVID-19 test (antigen or PCR) on day 6 from date of close contact. **close contact is defined as more than 15 minutes over a 24 hour period within 6ft.
- Students must continue to quarantine from all sports and extracurricular activities for 14 days regardless of Quarantine or Modified Quarantine status.
The following information will help you prepare for COVID testing on campus:
- Please click this link to register your student for Color, our COVID-19 testing resource.
- Here is a guide for filling out the registration.
- Here’s the video demonstrating the testing process:
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns,