TITAN Virtual Meeting Etiquette
Here you will find some helpful tips for student success with virtual meetings.
- Dress appropriately.
- Set up an intentional space where the class is going to happen.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Be mindful of what is in your camera’s view. Make sure no personal information is visible and that you are in an area with good lighting.
- Let your family members know that you are on a “live call”. It is important that you let everyone know so that they are aware that their voice/image might appear or be recorded.
- Make sure you are muted when not talking. Muting when you are not speaking allows other to hear more clearly without distraction.
- Think before you write a response.
- Be yourself. Be kind and respect others.
- Ask clarifying questions.
- Be present and engaged in your learning.